tabbing through controls

Sarah Reichelt sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Sun Jan 9 17:36:16 EST 2005

> Is there a way to re-order the fields so the user can access then in
> an orderly/logical fashion or should I just start over and do it
> right?

There is a very easy way. Select all the fields in the order you want
them to be tabbed through, then go to the Align section of the
Inspector and choose one of the "Relayer" buttons at the bottom. This
will re-order all the selected objects into the order in which you
selected them.

(I always forget which relayer button to use, so end up clicking one,
testing and then if necessary doing it again with the other one :-)

Cheers,
Sarah