Set icon of button to a graphic

Bill Vlahos bvlahos at mac.com
Sun Jan 9 18:07:00 EST 2005

I want to show if an object is either too hot, too cold, or within
normal temperature range? I was thinking that a simple circle filled
with green, blue, or red with the temperature next or under it would be
an easy way to tell at a glance if things are normal. I was thinking
that if I create a button with the icon set to one of the 3 images and
setting the label of the button to the temperature would do the trick.
I would simply set the icon of the button to one of the three "colors".

I created a 3 small circle graphics (one with each color) but I can't
seem to select those for the button icon as they are a "graphic" not an
"image".

How can I convert a graphic to an image?

Bill Vlahos