Why multiple votes in Bugzilla?

Sarah Reichelt sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Thu Jan 6 20:43:09 EST 2005

I think that 5 is the maximum number of votes allowed per user per bug.
I allocate 5 to any bugs that really cause me problems, realizing that
other people may find them irrelevant. I'm not sure how much the RunRev
people use the vote counts to assign their priorities, but it can't
hurt to pile in the 5's on issues that are critical to you.

Sarah