'answer folder' fix for OS X?

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Tue Jan 4 00:47:24 EST 2005

On 1/3/05 5:47 PM, Frank D. Engel, Jr. wrote:

> I'd assume it will eventually show up when doing a "Check for Updates"
> in the Help menu, but I haven't seen anything there in quite a while
> now, and I know there have been a *lot* of fixes since the last time I
> did find anything there.

There has only been one update since the "Check for Updates" was
implemented. That was for two stacks released at the same time:
revLibrary and the standalone builder. Nothing since.

> I'm starting to wonder if they are just waiting to release a bunch all
> at once, or if there is something wrong with my setup which keeps it
> from finding the fixes...?

In general, all fixes will appear in the next official update release.
The "check for updates" menu thing is mostly used right now for fixes to
IDE stacks that can't wait. In the future, it may be used for other things.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com