New Bugzilla report Bug 2631

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 24 09:48:09 EST 2005

on Wed, 23 Feb 2005
J. Landman Gay wrote:

> Unless I am misunderstanding, this is not a bug.
> It has to do with file associations in the
> operating system.
[snip]
> The operating system determines what application
> will open a file based on these criteria.

Then, Why i could open stacks by dragging and dropping
over the executable file?

The executable runs and open their mainstacks,
but they always open the stack i dragged to them.

Tested with many executable files published
by developers in this mail list.

Did you know how to stop this unwanted behavior?

Better yet, How could we create an exe file that
only accept drops from their own file type?

thanks in advance

al

=====
Visit my site: