Dumb question about error messages

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Thu Feb 24 10:32:18 EST 2005

Graham,

Because when you send a message, there is no errorObject from the sending
routine. Also you can't debug handlers that receive the message via send
"msg" to...
What you can do however is use a try condition to see if it's better caught.

In my KountFuMaster game, when running as an application, i get a brief
display of an error message which I never get in my stack in the IDE. I
can't figure it out... No events in NT, no session logs, nothing!!!

Come to think of it, there is an errorobject global or function that has the
last error message we could try... Filter the keyword error in the revdocs
and you'll see some new possilities ;)

Cheers
XB
-