Monterey Conference Date Change

Dan Shafer revdan at danshafer.com
Wed Feb 23 15:05:17 EST 2005

It turns out that the upcoming Monterey Revolution Conference has to be
moved up a week to June 17-18. The weekend we'd selected conflicts with
the annual Monterey Blues Festival, which meant there were few rooms
available for people to stay in and they were all very expensive.

Sorry for the false start. We're still not certain we'll be doing a
major conference with tracks for beginning/intermediate scripters. The
response so far is right on the edge of being sufficient to make a
decision to proceed. So if you're interested but haven't said so yet,
please email me (revdan at danshafer.com) with the word Monterey in the
subject line. I'm not asking for commitments, just indications of
probable interest.

Thanks.

I now return you to your regularly scheduled scripting.

Dan