Rev 2.5 and OSX 10.1

curry curry at pair.com
Thu Feb 24 00:28:52 EST 2005

Take a look at the official RunRev operating system requirements.
It's *supposed* to work with 10.1. You don't think it's any big deal
when the listed requirements don't match? Just upgrade as often as
necessary?

If I upgraded, then I wouldn't know the difference, wouldn't I? (And
apparently, RunRev co. wouldn't know either.) So listing minimum
requirements would be completely meaningless. I'm using Rev to make
apps for others, not just for myself. I want to know that what I list
is the real thing and works, not just make a wild guess.

Curry