Making "Wells": Whose Control Is It Anyway?

Jerry Balzano gjbalzano at popmail.ucsd.edu
Wed Feb 23 10:04:20 EST 2005

Rev Users -

I have to say I'm a little jealous ... a posting headed "OT: Help with
motivation" gives rise to a thread of over 20 messages, and I can't
even get a little nibble with an actual scripting question here [see
below].  (Not meaning to annoy anyone, really, just asking you to put
your programming hats on and give a relative novice some advice...) If
I'm unclear in my description, of course I'd be happy to clarify.
Thanks!

	- gjb