Comment on editing front scripts

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Sat Feb 12 01:19:31 EST 2005

Mark,

You can add your votes to bugzillas 2347, 2344, 2320, 2351, 1638,
etc...

I've entered quite a few bugzillas concerning debugging,
script editor and associated stacks...

There was a big improvement in 2.5 but there still lots of issues
including ugly visuals in the script editor menu bar!

A little searching in bugzilla will give you a list of voting targets...

cheers
Xavier