Comment on editing front scripts

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Fri Feb 11 12:53:17 EST 2005

> Then it dawned on me to remove the front script just before
> the breakpoint line.  This simple solution took me a few
> hours to realize.
> Thought others might benefit from my pain.

Good going! This might have helped greatly prevent some nitrous explosions
while I developped the WinN20 and PropsN2O plugins last year!

A smooth trick to avoid debugger errors or intruding the debugger while
keeping track of execution values is to just "put" whatever in the message
box like the variables' name and values that you want, you can also put them
into a global array or use a condition to ask to change a value (if the
shiftkey is down...). I made a debugarray global and a debug display handler
too so it doesn't have the message box interfering!

Last week I was working on injecting Nitrous into the RevVariableWatcher
stack and of course it all went berzerk. GM included (bogzillaed months
ago). Now I know how to get back on track ;) Thanks!

There's also some scripts or calls you dont want to have in the
frontscripts! Rather reserved for the back scripts or stacksinuse...

Customize the gui at your sweetest taste! Its the Hyper Spirit!
Sweet and ez!

Cheers
Xavier
--
http://MonsieurX.com
Boost your Rev-RAD with X's Nitrous plugins