Resetting a router

HyperChris at aol.com HyperChris at aol.com
Wed Aug 17 18:30:13 EDT 2005

You might also play with opening up a Telnet or SSH connection to the router
as most routers have their own operating system with simple commands to do a
reboot. I don't think there is a canned Telnet or SSH stack out there in Rev
but I would look into writing a script for those apps and then just use Rev to
launch that script using shell()