Setting Mac OS File Type & Creator

Dan Shafer revdan at danshafer.com
Tue Aug 16 11:51:29 EDT 2005

Hmmmm. I might try that, Stephen. But I think the problem is that the
Rev method works fine except on a really old version of OS9 and/or
AppleScript or with a hard drive that may be so slow the update never
happens before I try to open the file.

I'm doing another experiment this morning.

I feel like a mad scientist in a laboratory.