Setting Mac OS File Type & Creator

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Tue Aug 16 12:23:22 EDT 2005

dont try dont key combinations unless you know what you are doing...

rebuilding a desktop will make your mac faster but it can take time. Dont do
it on a disk that may be corrupted (b-trees stuff) or your finder may
hang...

And dont do the 4 key combo or you loose all your pram settings (printers,
time, etc...)

in case you wondered why those keys are so well hidden ;)

i was only joking...
But they could help Dan InTrouble...

cheers
Xavier