Simulating 'drawer' behaviour on Windows

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Mon Apr 25 13:03:43 EDT 2005

you get a much smoother fx from HotKeyN2O or the breakpointsN2O stacks
with a few more effects when you click the diskette icon! ;)

But that's the general idea... I dont dare the open url link
but here's the links to the stacks...

http://www.monsieurx.com/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=getit&lid=74
http://www.monsieurx.com/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=getit&lid=77

Now part of the Nitrous library called TAOO... Those interested in
sharing and pitching in the ultimate scripting environment wanted!

Takes one call to do the message:

ShowMessage "mymessage"

Why make it more complicated and have less features? Obviously this is not
my first attempt! It sure beats the unseen message box. If you want to enjoy
cool modules like that, just join the TAOO team...

cheers
http://monsieurx.com - doing RAD^N2O with TAOO