Slider Questions

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Mon Apr 25 02:52:38 EDT 2005

Hi Varen,

As for the first point, you could check the Custom Volume Slider stack
from Klaus Major.
RevOnline, user: klausimusi
As for the second point, you could check my #007 How-To stack: How to
manage "Snap to" scrollbars.
RevOnline, user: So Smart Software

Best regards from Paris,

Le 24 avr. 05, à 23:25, Varen Swaab a écrit :

> I have a couple of questions about sliders. I’m using my slider to
> adjust
> the speed of playback for a presentation.
>
> 1. Is there a way to build a new slider widget to replace the system
> sliders? I’d like to have the identical slider on all platforms.
> 2. Is there a way to “snap” the slider handle into specific positions
> so the
> slider handle is in the absolute position of the closest whole value
> it was
> near when the user releases the mouse click ....there must be an
> easier way
> to say that :)

Amicalement,

Eric Chatonet.