Profiles or other?

Chris Sheffield revlist at cableone.net
Mon Apr 18 17:57:33 EDT 2005

I had thought of that.  Only bad thing is that the controls are going to be
spread throughout the stack and on different cards.  I suppose I could do
that and place the group on the cards where I need any of those controls,
but then I would still have to handle hiding/showing individual controls,
which is kind of what I was hoping to avoid.

Chris