BZ 2138 (was Re: ANN: BreakpointNavigator Plugin release)

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Tue Apr 12 12:33:42 EDT 2005

Alex Tweedly wrote:
> I have to admit that at the moment, I haven't cast any votes for any
> bugs. To do so would imply that I have *chosen* the ones to vote for -
> and (with my sw dev manager background) I just can't do that without at
> least a brief review all the outstanding bugs.

It's a bit of work; I review most of them about once a quarter, but
there isn't time on a product as complex as this one for me to read all
of them.

Keep in mind that you can change your votes at any time.  I reassign my
100 periodically to reflect my current priorities.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Media Corporation