Rev Online Viewer

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Fri Sep 3 13:01:00 EDT 2004

Alex Tweedly wrote:

> At 12:11 02/09/2004 +0200, Klaus Major wrote:
>
>> Hi Alex,
>>
>>> two questions
>>> 1. is there a way to stop it opening each time you open 2.5
>>> (Dreamcard) ?
>>> Seems like there should be a preference - but the revOnline pref is
>>> only for update checks, and I can't find anything under Edit/Prefs ....
>>

>> Check (Dreamcard) menu: Edit -> Preferences
>>
>> There you can un-/check:
>> Automatically launch Revolution Online
>

> Thanks - I knew it had to be my blindness .....

You're not blind, you're human.  Humans are complex creatures with a lot
going on.

That's why there's an increasing trend toward adding such "Don't show
again" prefs directly into opening dialogs like RevOnline.
Hopefully v2.5.1 will add that as well.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Media Corporation