Bezier curves

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at yahoo.com
Mon May 10 19:13:46 EDT 2004

on Mon, 10 May 2004
Jim Hurley wrote:

> I think your suggestion of using a back script is
> surely the right
> way to go. One might store all the scripts used in
> common in the
> first  bezier group, and then pass the owner of the
> various controls
> to these back scripts as a parameter.

I really miss to have more time for testing these
ideas further! :-((

> As I have said before, the thing I miss most from
> SuperCard was the
> ability to cut and paste graphics generated in Super
> Card into Free
> Hand (or Illustrator.) I think RR is working on
> this.

We have the SVG export stack made by Richard Gaskin.

> >Look for yourself in this file:
>
>http://www.geocities.com/capellan2000/Graphic_Tools_v01beta.zip
>
> I couldn't get this stack to work for me. I kept
> getting error
> messages--object not found. Maybe it is a Meta Card
> thing. Or, more
> likely, the way I am using it.
>
> Pity. This is an intriguing stack!!!

Thanks for reporting this problem.
Could you send me a screenshot of the
error message?

I'll strip all the other code of the stack and
send you a smaller version.

Thanks again for your report!

Keep Up your good work!

al