standalone puzzler

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Mon May 10 20:35:20 EDT 2004

Hi Byron

>I have a project that I'm trying to build.  Every time, I get the same
>message, "There was an error while saving the standalone".  When I
>click on debug, it takes me to card id 1002 of stack "revErrorDisplay".
>  I get the same message on 2 different machines, regardless of where I
>try to build, but it only happens with this particular stack.  I have
>successfully built 6 other projects in the past 2 weeks.  Yet this
>stack can be built on someone else's computer.  I'm using MacOS X
>10.3.3 but it has failed on earlier versions as well.  I've recently
>reinstalled the OS and repaired permissions.  Any ideas here?  This
>thing is supposed to be manufactured and shipped to a conference that
>begins in 15 days.

There are a couple of issus I've fixed since the release of 2.2 that could
be causing this. They are both related to the search for inclusions feature
so could if you are trying to build with that on then try the manual
inclusion selection method. If not then please send me the stack off list so
I can find the issue.

FYI the issues found have been related to trying to search the scripts of a
password protected stack and objects with numbers for names.

Cheers

Monte