Creating bulletin boards, chat rooms, and mail messages wiht RR/MC and CGI

Brent Anderson brentj84062 at earthlink.net
Mon May 10 18:54:27 EDT 2004

Hello.

I haven't exactly tried out the BB's or mail with this, but I am
experimenting with a way to do chatting. It would require a dedicated
server for more than two people, but is fine for this project that I'm
working on (why screen resolution is such an issue...). You would have
one field with the screen names, and one with the addresses (note: this
would only work on a mac network til I can work out a few things).
Then, when a new message was sent out, it would be sent to the server,
placed into the servers session field, and then would go down the list
of addresses and forward that message to everybody in the addresses
list.

There's my bit on that.

Thanks,
Brent Anderson