Screen vs Page vs Card

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Mon Mar 29 16:06:44 EST 2004

Which you, presumably, as a developer of *customized* solutions can well
afford to do.  But you can't make a general tool like Rev all things to
all people or a programming language version of th Tower of Babel.  It
cannot both incorporate all domains AND be teachable/learnable.

You can see this problem in the Developer community -- people are
initially taught verbose Lingo, but then we they need to do something more
advanced, syntax is presented in c.dot.syntax-like.Lingo.  It hinders
learnability.

Are you really arguing that many more consumer-level people are more
familiar with card qua board/filter than with card qua card?

Judy