Fix it before moving ahead

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at inspiredlogic.com
Sat Mar 13 13:10:02 EST 2004

On Mar 12, 2004, at 3:52 AM, xbury.cs at clearstream.com wrote:

> And bugzilla better go out the window... They have the power to do a
> revzilla
> and they force us to do html... go figure...

Just a quick note: bugzilla is a well-known, free, ready-to-go bug
tracking program. It would have taken a great deal of time and effort
to build our own.

Bugzilla works fine with other browsers on OS X -- it's the only reason
I still have IE installed on my PowerBook. In addition, you can install
the debug menu on Safari (google: safari debug menu) and select a
different referrer and Safari will work fine.

RevZilla was a major effort on Ken's part, done in his spare time. He
could say for sure, but I'm betting he has at least a few hundred hours
in it.

regards,

Geoff Canyon
gcanyon at inspiredlogic.com