substack and systemWindow property

Ops ops at myesa.com
Mon Mar 1 06:17:08 EST 2004

I have a mainstack and 1 substack.  In a mouseEnter handler of a field
in the mainstack I "show" the substack.  So far so good...however, when
the mainstack's systemWindow property is true, and it is floating above,
say, a full-screen browser window, moving the mouse in the field that
"shows" the substack on mouseEnter does not make the substack visible
(even though the substack's "vis" and "systemWindow" properties are both
true).  Obviously, the substack is in fact "popping up", but is not
visible because it is *behind* the browser window.  Any ideas on what I
can do to make that darn substack show visible above the (in this
example) browser window??

Thanks!!

Opie