german gramm lesson II, was Re: [ANN] Tutti 3D :-)

A.C.T. albrecht at act-net.com
Mon Mar 1 06:57:28 EST 2004

Moin, Klaus,

> Geeeez, c'mon, be a bit generous, brotha! ;-)
> Smile and and do some mis-spelling :-D

You are absolutely right as far as "German lessons" are concerned - but
since Transcript expects me to be very exact in using the right wording
for it to do what I expect it to, I thought that inter-human
communication could do with a bit of "perfection" as well ;->

Well, the reason for me jumping in on this was that I remembered you
telling someone else that "many Germans cannot talk German themselves"
... :*)

Marc Albrecht
A.C.T. / level-2
Glinder Str. 2