[ANN] Tutti 3D

A.C.T. albrecht at act-net.com
Mon Mar 1 06:26:17 EST 2004

Hi,

>> Solche schmeichelnde Wörter.  Ich werde in Verlegenheit gebracht.
>> (Using BabelFish for translation, so the above is probably wrong.)
>
> Guess what? This is really correct german :-)

Actually it's not, a "Demonstrativpronomen" like "solche" goes with an
"Akkusativobjekt", which would be "Solche schmeichelndeN Wörter". And
"Wörter" would mean isolated words (meaning each word on its own), while
"Worte" would mean, although sounding a bit archaic, the complete sentence.
But for a "Babelfish" translation it's near to brilliant :-)

Examples like this will help me getting used to "Transcript", so thanks
as well from my side (still not convinced that "Transcript" will ever
work for me <grin>)

Marc Albrecht
A.C.T. / level-2
Glinder Str. 2