how "use stack panel" works

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Tue Jun 22 11:43:03 EDT 2004

Use an non-opaque button over your graphics or menu items
to catch the hilite and menuitem selection message.
Use a mouseup event in the script to do your bidding.

Last but not least, the button should not be auto-hilite.

Making submenus is not possible either.

I've tried and it works but you can't push it too far...

Why are the best features so limited?

cheers
Xavier
Resisting very very hard from saying "crash-zilla" ;)