ANN: NT CLI GUI (was RE: Revolution gui wrapper)

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Tue Jun 22 11:40:17 EDT 2004

Alejandro,

As promissed, here is a DOS wrapper... It was tested on WinXP
but should work with W2K or NT4 (yuk) or other windowze command
lines. It should work on Unix but you'll need to change the
commands menu. If someone wants to make a unix command menu, I'll gladly
update the stack.

I didn't write a story for this lame utility but if you want to post
one on my website, I'll submit it noprob.

http://monsieurx.com/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=getit&lid=53

There is an api to customize the parameters of each command as
shown with the nbtstat or ipconfig commands but doing so would require
a test and eventually a variations for every command in the menu and
for each windows version. Not my fancy but if you do, send me your
improvements for further updates. Note the Ipconfig command is for
W2K and some of its parameters will not work in NT4 (flushdns for one).

Output parsing and other commands based on the outputs are left as excercise
for the needy. If you need one such tools, you can contact me offlist.

cheers
Xavier