Serious applications

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Wed Feb 25 10:41:06 EST 2004

>Productivity?

The following is not a rhetorical question: I asked this once before
& did not see an answer posted.

Does the CW, or any C debugger, debug at the source code level?

Can the C testing environment take you directly to the line of code
generating a runtime error? ...and let you change the offending code,
close the script, and continue testing without recompiling &
relinking?

--

Rob Cozens
CCW, Serendipity Software Company