save dialogue stuck

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Mon Feb 23 13:00:38 EST 2004

Richard,

I am working on an addition to Panorama at the moment and before now
had never heard of it. When I saw your reference below I was floored.

Do you know anything else about Panorama?
I need to emulate a demo where it appears to interact with Panorama. It
does not actually have to but I need it to look like it is.
I was going to do this in Rev with screen shots of Panorama mixed with
Rev fields to show how our addition would work if included.
Are Pano and Rev related at all???
I don't really have time to learn Pano to do the demo from within it.
I saw the scripting in Pano and it looked different than Rev.
what are your thoughts??

Thanks in advance,

Tom