Windows Application Icon

Mark Brownell gizmotron at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 19 11:38:56 EST 2004

Does anyone know how to add the Value 1 & Value 2 to my Intuition
registration settings in HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT (see results below) using
setRegistry?

I'm still not getting icon recognition using these four recommended
setRegistry settings on a Windows XP Pro when intuition creates saved
.mtml documents. Is this an XP Pro issue only? When I use XP Pro to
force recognition it adds two things to the registry and then all works
fine.

get setRegistry("HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.mtml\","Intuition")
get setRegistry("HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Intuition\","Intuition MTML
document")

[in this location something to add Value 1 & Value 2 using setRegistry]

get setRegistry("HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Intuition\DefaultIcon\","C:\Program
Files\Intuiion\Intuition.exe,1")
get
setRegistry("HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Intuition\shell\open\command\","C:\Progra
m Files\Intuiion\Intuition.exe %1")

regEdit result for adding them using forced recognition by the user:

Key Name:          HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Intuition
Class Name:        <NO CLASS>
Last Write Time:   2/14/2004 - 1:52 PM
Value 0
   Name:            <NO NAME>