Place group on all cards, after already duplicated

Christopher Mitchell chrism at lumin.us
Thu Feb 19 00:33:05 EST 2004

There is always the possibility that, although the cards are basically
identical, one would want to not have that control on  every one.  It
looks like the best way for the special case cards is just to place it
by hand, or place it onto all marked cards.

I'm not just pulling this out of the air, I have a specific special
case where that would be the case in mind :)

Yours,
Chris