might have figured it out, could I get a verification on this

Alex Rice alex at mindlube.com
Thu Feb 19 00:28:09 EST 2004

On Feb 18, 2004, at 10:15 PM, Christopher Mitchell wrote:

> That if-then idiom looks like exactly what I was looking for.  It
> should essentially cut off inheritance.

Another way to cut off inheritance is with "front scripts". Using a
front script you can intercept messages before any other control or
library can receive them.

>  I'll give it a shot tomorrow,  but I think I'm done for the evening.
> Thanks very much.

Glad to help. I think it's kind of a tricky one, but very useful. The
preOpenStack message is a _card_ message not a stack message. That's
why it checks "the owner of the target is me".

--
Alex Rice | Mindlube Software | http://mindlube.com