Activate Rev.

Christopher Mitchell chrism at lumin.us
Sun Feb 15 12:34:07 EST 2004

Regarding Windows Scripting Host, isn't it optional on the system
install?  I seem to recall many times having to select it to be
installed... Just thinking out loud that this might be an issue if one
becomes dependent on its presence, unlike Applescript which is fully
integrated, and used frequently as a result.

I could be wrong here!

Yours,
Chris