Network - Running A Standalone Application From A Network Server

Frank D. Engel, Jr. fde101 at fjrhome.net
Fri Dec 17 13:20:46 EST 2004

You should probably look into PostgreSQL while you are at it too
(www.postgresql.com), it is also open source, but unlike MySQL, is not
"open source for non-commercial use" (MySQL has some potential
licensing issues), but at the same time, PostgreSQL is quite a bit more
powerful than MySQL.  I'm developing a commercial product around it,
and have been quite happy with it so far.