Start Using Question

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Sat Apr 24 14:10:45 EDT 2004

The problem might be that your Stack isn't loaded fully when you
initiate the command. Did you try to issue the command in a later time,
maybe like this (untested):

on openStack
   send doStartUsing to me in 2 seconds
   pass openStack
end openStack

on doStartUsing
   put the filename of this stack into myStackFileName
   start using stack myStackFileName
end doStartUsing