this group, versus this background (Jim Hurley)

Jo=?ISO-8859-1?B?6w==?=l Guillod joel.guillod at net2000.ch
Tue Apr 20 11:59:32 EDT 2004

Ken,

Your approach is dangerous when you have multiple groups with the same name.
Personnaly I use "the long owner" or "the abbr id of the owner" which
uniquely identify the group.

Another solution I implemented recently is to have a "group factory" handler
which is responsible to clone the group and to rename the new group by
suffixing it with an index number.

Joel Guillod