Two distribution questions

Marian Petrides mpetrides at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 16 16:10:35 EDT 2004

I think I may have found the answer to this question in reading the
license agreement:

notices
appear. In the event that such other notices do not appear in the
Created
Software, this notice must be placed in a reasonable location.

Portions (c)2000-2003 Runtime Revolution Limited, All Rights Reserved
Worldwide.

We would like you to include the Runtime Revolution logo, as per the
terms
set out in the file "logo.pdf". However, unlike the Copyright notice
above,
you are not required to include the logo.  <<<<

Is there anything else I need to know or do in order not to run afoul
of Run Rev (or anyone else)?

Marian