New to Revolution IDE: where are the libraries?

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Wed Apr 21 08:00:13 EDT 2004

To find info on the XML library it is best to set the Dictionary to
"filter with:" and then enter "xml" into the search field. Then you can
read all commands related to XML.
THe XML library itself is a dll (Win), or bundle (Mac) (dunnow 'bout
unix). On OS X you can find it in the "components/global environment"
folder. Bu it is compiled C code, so looking at it won't help you.
You need to include the XML library in the distribution builder for
standalones to work with it.