Interest in processing FSCommands in player object?

Trevor DeVore trevor at mangomultimedia.com
Fri Apr 16 15:07:30 EDT 2004

Hello list,

I came across a neat feature in the QT API that allows you to process
FSCommands from a .swf movie.  Would the ability to program FSCommands
into your Flash movies and process receive messages when they were
clicked be of interest to people?  Note that this would require that QT
be installed and would only be a one-way communication at this point
(though I believe the ability to set a Flash variable could be added as
well) so keep that in mind.

Seeing as the Flash SDK seems to be prohibitively expensive (or so I've
heard) this seems like a possible middle ground to full Flash support.

Thoughts?

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Multimedia