studio license for sale

Bob Hartley bob at armbase.com
Thu Apr 8 02:59:19 EDT 2004

Richard wrote:

 >Is the license transferrable? That would be very rare for a software
 >license.

It depends on where you are. If you are Germany you can do whatever you
want with it.

Take the case of the RISC OS operating system. The OS is on ROM chip and if
you rip the OS from the chip to use on an EM then that is not allowed. In
Germany you can do this as long aas you dont use it twice IE on 2 computers.

As for software.... In the UK the "license to use but not resale" is still
in debate. However, in Germany you can sell it.You but the software, even
if it is a licence to use, and can resell it.

All the best
Bob