Help needed

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Fri Apr 16 01:20:30 EDT 2004

In the attempt to make at least one good faultless ;) release I need a
tester or two for the new Discrete Browser and a sophisticated Roulete game
(which I'll be releasing shortly...)

Anyone interested who will try the software wildly and report bugs or
critique positively is welcome to contact me offlist.

OSX and linux preferably (i deal with the win32 crap already, I wont require
no one to sacrifice themselves).

Meanwhile a new release of the discrete browser (1.6) with a golden html
render filter is ready and waiting for you at the usual place... 99.9%
perfect...

http://monsieurx.com

RevRegards
Xavier