Breakpoint problem - how to get out of it?

Alex Rice alex at mindlube.com
Fri Sep 19 12:53:01 EDT 2003

On Friday, September 19, 2003, at 11:09  AM, Trevor DeVore wrote:

> I've experienced the same problem and it is annoying.  I use
> sub-stacks to store my libraries and I have to rename the library with
> a different prefix for each program so if I have two programs open at
> the same time I don't experience any problems.

I've been using the same workaround as you. Until this is fixed, we
can't use generic substack names like "libStrings" or "Prefs" or
"Help", because eventually you will open a stack with a substack having
the same name. Or, if you share stacks with someone else, then they
could get bit when they open the stack.

Trevor, pls. sign onto bug #143, if you would. It's lacking a solid
recipe for making the substack go poof. There is part of the bug that's
always replicable, but part of the bug is not.

Alex Rice <alex at mindlube.com> | Mindlube Software | http://mindlube.com