newsgroup vs. mailing list

Thomas J McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Mon Oct 27 21:11:59 EST 2003

I have complied with a request to not change the subject line to make
it easier to view threads. I have also switched from digest mode to
single mode.
I preferred the mouse scroll button on my wireless mouse in one long
window , but did the change anyway.

now may I request that new comments are at the top of a reply and not
strewn within and throughout the entire reply. It is very hard to read
and I have to move the mouse up to the mail field and select next email
and then move down to content field and then scroll to read text at
bottom of reply. (I hope I am not coming off as complaining)

it was much better when I could just scroll with the mouse wheel the
whole digest.

AAHH well FWIW