ANN: Revolution HTTPd Project

Dan Shafer dan at shafermedia.com
Sun Oct 19 03:18:59 EDT 2003

Andre....

Wow. What a great project! I was on my way to bed when this message
arrived and I've been taking apart the project, looking at your stacks
and at the implementation you've done here. It is wonderful work and I
am very happy to see it. I can see how this can become a very important
project indeed.

I hope a lot of people donate money to your PayPal account so you can
keep building this thing. It is fantastic!