Standalone to .dmg

Robert Presender rpresender at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 20 05:12:00 EDT 2003

Andre,
You were correct.  Revisited the permissions and found that I formated
dmg as compressed.  I assumed that it would be read/write.  My
assumption was wrong.  The .dmg permission was OK but not the mounted.
Guess I will use stuffit .sea instead.  Will have to get stuffit for
Mac X.

Thanks again for your help.

Regards ... Bob

snip