Rev 2.02/New pricing

Ken Norris pixelbird at interisland.net
Fri Jul 18 09:42:05 EDT 2003

Hello Rev folk,

I agree with Chipp on this. I _am_ a newbie, in the sense that I haven't
done much work in Rev, and I'm _not_ a professional programmer. I want to
create solutions for the disabled and some eduware, for right now. Who
knows, maybe someday I'll become a pro, but not right now. What that means
is that it may be more important for it to have some immediate function, and
to experiment with some individual solutions, than to have a polished look
and feel. I will take the lead in staying in contact with users to see what
works and what they want changed, etc., but commercial consumption may come
later if at all. Nevertheless,there may be some of these kinds of things
floating around for experimentation and testing.

So, a few deliberately unfinished, unpolished projects may be out there. I
don't want "Made with Rev..." stuff on them, or even my own, at least not
until the modifications and cohesive assembly of some modules are more
complete. That actually might never happen with some things.