Rev 2.02/New pricing

Kevin Miller kevin at runrev.com
Fri Jul 18 09:39:00 EDT 2003

Hi Folks,

I'm at MacWorld at the moment.  Recently, we've taken over MetaCard, gone to
WWDC, are at MacWorld, have almost completed 2.1 and overhauled the product
line up.  Answers to all the questions you are posting exist, no one has had
time to release them and we needed to release the pricing policy available
for *new* users at MacWorld.

Please, rest assured that the policies for existing license holders and
original Revolutionaries will be generous and flexible, and the various
negative scenarios are either far fetched or not true.  I'll post all the
details when we have a chance to write them up - after the show.  So hold
off for a few days and do some development for now :-)

Kind regards,

Kevin

Kevin Miller <kevin at runrev.com> <http://www.runrev.com/>
Runtime Revolution Limited: Software at the Speed of Thought
Tel: +44 (0) 870 747 1165.  Fax: +44 (0)1639 830 707.