RTFText, HTMLText, and Formatted Content in RR

Dan Shafer dan at shafermedia.com
Fri Jul 18 09:53:02 EDT 2003

Wolfgang Bereuter wrote:

>  I write in it
> I select the text copy it to the clipboard
> set the rev textfield to rtf and paste it to the rev textfield.

Wolfgang, could you elaborate just a bit? I don't quite know what you
mean abou tsetting the textfield to RTF *before* you paste the text. Do
you "set the rtfText of field 1 to 'a'" or some such thing? I think the
rtfText of a field can only be set by supplying it with a string (which
is generally something read from a file, I think). Or am I missing
something?